The Federal Institute of Industrial Research Oshodi offers a 3-month practical Certificate Course in Techno-entrepreneurship Studies in conjunction with Yaba College of Technology, Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria. The course aims at developing and enhancing entrepreneurial skills and knowledge for self employment through the establishment of cottage, small and medium technical enterprises.
During the course, the participants will acquire one or two technologies developed by FIIRO out of over 50 commercially proven technologies available at the Institute.
- Machinery and equipment required for commercial production can be readily fabricated at the Institute’s Design & Fabrication Division at subsidized fee.
- Bankable Feasibility Report/Business Plan would be jointly developed with the participants by the Institute team of experts using UNIDO COMFAR III Expert.
- Technical Assistance Services at subsidized fee (including machinery and equipment installation, commissioning and training of personnel on installed plant) is available for participants that passed through the programme.
- Quality Control and Analytical Services at reasonable fees.
- Facilitation of product(s) registration by NAFDAC.
- Opportunity for project funding through Bank of Industry, Bank of Agriculture, NERFUND, etc.
- Industrial Visits to viable practising techno-entrepreneurs.
- Opportunity for mentoring by practising entrepreneurs.
- Networking with National Association of Small and Medium Enterprises (NASME), National Association of Small Scale Industrialists (NASSI), National Association of Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture (NACCIMA), and so on.
- IT’S A DEAL; IT’S A PACT; BE A CERTIFIED ENTREPRENEUR
- People contemplating the establishment of cottage, small or medium enterprises.
- People who have already and operating cottage, small and medium enterprises with the desire to improve their entrepreneurial skills.
- About to retire working class.
- Working class who desire to earn additional legitimate income.
- Unemployed graduates of secondary and tertiary institutions.
- Youths and adults in general including women.
The duration of the program is 12 weeks (Saturdays only; 9.00am – 5.00pm)
September 02, 2017
“O” Level; Trade Test; OND, HND; NCE; B.Sc e.t.c
Entrepreneurship Concept; Business Opportunity Identification; Marketing Concept; Basic Personnel Management and Organisation; Production Management and Quality Control; Productivity Improvement; Introduction to Business Laws and Regulation; Accounting for Entrepreneurs; Preparation of Business Plan; Information Management; Starting up and Managing Business; Life Skill Acquisition and Industrial visit; Special Project.
Tuition Fee is #150,000.00 (Minimum of 70% payable on or before resumption while the balance be paid before the end of the programme).
08023653752; 08123587978; 08038010362; 08023415016